Sunday, November 4, 2012

Nov 4th 2012

Today's been a good day. It's been a good week. I'm going to start really attacking my physical goals. I need to get into better shape. I need to lose 20 lbs. I'm doing it not just for myself, but for my kids and family. Even extended family. I feel like I need to be a good example. But that's not the only reason; good example. I just love it. I love feeling healthy, strong, and NOT fat. It's so empowering. I miss that feeling. I felt that right before I got pregnant with Addi and Riley. I felt so good. So I'm going to start working on that now. Happy with photography. I feel like it's really heading in the direction I need it to go. I feel much more confident about it, more at ease. And I feel like I'm in a place with it that I can be more creative. Not the crazy creative that's so popular (I don't think popular and creative belong in the same sentence. Popular is not creative. It's copying.) But what I mean is being more creative to fit the needs of those I photograph. Everyone has different likes and different "goals" they want to accomplish w/a photo shoot. I'm just saying I feel like I'm in a spot now w/photography that I can better meet the needs of people I photograph. I'm just really happy where things are in that area right now. Anyways, that's pretty much it for now. Soccer will be totally over this Saturday. Bitter sweet. I just love it SOOOO much! But the busy schedule will be something nice to put to the side for a bit. OK, I'm tired. I'll chat later!

No comments:

Post a Comment