Saturday, May 28, 2016

May 28th

I just figured out how to post pictures.  OK, so I knew at one time, but I remember posting them one day and it wasn't working so at that exact moment, I put it in my head that the blogging site had changed up how you could post pictures and I didn't want to spend the time figuring it out. 

So I stopped posting pics.

Then today I tried it out again and viola, it worked!  So now I can post the week's goings on AND pictures!!

And of course, pictures all have Gideon.  That's just the way it goes!



Tonight Angela was holding him and she started messing with his cheeks, squeezing them.


The kids, well, the younger ones, started laughing so hard.  His face was just sooo funny!  And he just stared at the reaction he got, staring at all this siblings, wondering why they were laughing so hard.

Life tonight was good. 

Oh, I'm having some serious quilt issues.  I can't stop quilting or thinking about the next quilt I'm gonna make or wanna make. 

I made this one not too long ago.  I wish I could make the small pics right next to each other.  Kind of annoying.  Anyways.  Well, tonight I just wanted to post a couple of pictures.  I need to stop posting on FB so much cuz I'm so, I guess narcissistic or something cuz I always check my FB after I've posted something to see who likes it or to see if there are any comments.  That's terrible!  OK, I'm tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment