Monday, December 12, 2011

"They ALL yours?"

I've decided to create a blog that'll let me have fun with the situation I've chosen to be in.

Stay at home mom. 7 kids. Photographer. Poor. Ran a marathon. Estsy shop owner. Mormon.

Can I get any MORE cliche? Any more STEREOTYPICAL? I can't stand people like me. Apparently I didn't just jump on the band wagon but totally crashed it cuz it was already super top-heavy.

Oh well.

People are forever questioning my decisions. My intentions. And quite simply, HOW I do it.

I know I'm not alone. I know I'm not the only one out there. But in case my kids decide to have larger than the typical 2-kidder family, they could see what went on while they were totally unawares of the chaos they created of my life!!

3 comments:

  1. I don't think stereotypical comes to mind...inspirational yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now you are a starting a blog too. For a girl who talks about all those Mormon girls comparing themselves to each other back in the college days and promising yourself that you'd be different, you sure are very similar. LOL

    I read the blog title as the y'all yours until I read the explanation. I think it is fitting. I am excited to read whatever you have to say.

    ReplyDelete